3.09.2010

Utah Bride Blog feature... again!

I'm so excited that the Utah Bride Blog has taken interest in my work!

So if your a bride planning your wedding,
check out their blog for great idea's and inspiration!

SO...

now I feel like doing a little contest :)

Here it is:

For the first 5 brides that book with me
and can tell me which shoot
the Utah Bride Blog did my feature on,
get a free 16x20 canvas gallery wrap
to add to your wedding package!

email me at ashleeraubach@mac.com to enter


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much I love this particular wedding shoot. I look at it ALL the time! So thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much I love this particular wedding shoot. I look at it ALL the time. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh, i love your work! so fabulous and clean. SUCH a fan. :) It makes me wish I could get married again and hire you ;)

    ReplyDelete